Use our Pet Health Checker tool to help you decide if your pet’s symptoms require immediate attention.
Effective October 26th, 2020 at 8:00am:
Due to the “State of Emergency” declaration in Virginia, we ask that you call us when you arrive, remain in your car until we notify you that the doctor is ready to see your pet. Please wear a mask to enter the clinic and only one person can accompany the pet unless there are two or more pets. We ask that you remain in the lobby while your pet is examined. The doctor will come to the reception desk behind the plexiglass to discuss your pet’s treatment plan. Thank you for your understanding during these unusually challenging times.
Effective August 24th, 2020 at 8:00am:
We are now allowing clients in the treatment area for their pet’s examination. We ask that all clients wear a mask and we are limiting one person per animal in the treatment area. There are foot markers on the floor to designate the 6-foot spacing required by the CDC. Our lobby has a restriction of two separate seated clients allowed with one checking out. We are using our exam rooms as a waiting area for clients that exceed the maximum allowed in the lobby. We are experiencing a high demand and appreciate your patience during this time as we are trying to accommodate everyone in a manner that allows us to provide the level of customer service that our clients are used to.
Effective July 27, 2020 at 8:00am:
Due to an evolving situation with more positive COVID-19 cases in Northern Virginia we are transitioning to “Lobbyside”. We are requesting clients to remain in the lobby while their pet is seen. If there is a special circumstance where the pet is not able to be seen without the owner, then we will make accommodations, but only allow one person to accompany the pet.
Effective June 11, 2020 at 8:00am:
We will be scheduling all non-emergency appointments, as well as, urgent cases. Our lobby will be open for purchases and appointment arrivals. All clients are asked to wear a mask while inside the building and observe social distancing guidelines and floor markings by keeping a 6-foot distance between themselves and non-family members. All appointments will be seen in the treatment area, not the exam rooms, to allow for more space. We will still be offering curbside service for those who request it, please let our front desk staff know your preference.
We have updated our schedule to reflect appointment availability on Friday mornings.
Monday 8-7 pm
Tuesday 8-7 pm
Wednesday – appointments 8-3 pm (no appointments from 3-7 pm, but clinic open for purchases and phone calls)
Thursday 8-7 pm
Friday 8-1 pm
Saturday – CLINIC CLOSED
- Upon arrival in our parking lot, remain in your vehicle with your pet.
- Call our main #571-719-6635, to notify us of your arrival and give a description of your vehicle.
- A technician and/or assistant will come to the vehicle to bring your pet(s) inside for evaluation.
- The veterinarian, technician or assistant will call you to obtain a history while pet is examined. The doctor will convey his recommendations and a treatment plan. Verbal consent for treatment and any outpatient estimates will be authorized over the phone.
- A staff member will then call you to obtain payment information via phone or send you an invoice that has a link for credit card payment. There is also a link on our website to make a payment with a credit card, Care Credit or Scratchpay. All receipts, invoices, and discharge instructions will go to your email so please verify we have the correct email on file.
- A technician or assistant will return the pet to the owner
In case of emergency, during non-operational hours please contact:
Artemis Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Services at Phone: (703) 722-9159
MedVet Northern Virginia Emergency & Specialty Services at Phone: (703) 361-8287
"Be the person your pet thinks you are."
Healthy Living For Your Pet
Our veterinarian and staff are devoted to providing the best in diagnostics, treatment, and wellness programs to maintain your pet’s optimal health.
We’ll work together with you to keep your beloved furry friend happy and healthy!